Also included in
- Grab this huge bundle of life skills tasks for special education classrooms. Includes file folder activities, adapted books, flip books and worksheets perfect for independent work stations.Tasks:84 file folders536 worksheets20 adapted books18 flip books14 task boxesand more!These work tasks were cr$149.00$183.75Save $34.75
These life skills activities will give your special education students practice with basic skills they need for grocery shopping and independence in their community. Put these no prep worksheets in your independent work stations before a community trip to the grocery store to practice skills like dollar up, more or less, recognizing signs, reading a receipt, shopping from a list, finding the correct aisles, and much more.
Includes 50 pages and each topic is differentiated to two levels.
Basic Skills and Life Skills Topics
- Following directions
- Counting 1-5, 6-10
- Small or big sorting
- Refrigerator or freezer sorting
- Refrigerator or shelf sorting
- Grocery shopping sequencing
- Using a debit card sequencing
- Using a credit card sequencing
- Environmental print – signs
- Finding grocery store information
- Shopping from a list
- Grocery aisles
- Produce scales
- Do you have enough?
- Dollar up
- More or less
- Adding total cost
- Reading a receipt
- Tracing lines
- Completing maze
- Coloring the picture and tracing the letters
- Completing the picture
- Tracing the picture
Please check the preview to ensure these tasks are appropriate for your students.
More life skills and community instruction resources you will love!
- Life Skills Worksheets - Fast Food Restaurant
- Life Skills Flip Books - Community Sequences and Social Narratives
- Life Skills File Folders - Community Skills Focus
Stay up to date!
Thanks for stopping by!